• Canada's Nominated Top 40 Under 40 Entrepreneur
• Wellness & Fitness Coach, Trainer, Speaker, Writer
• Can-Fit-Pro Certified Personal Trainer Specialist
• Can-Fit-Pro Healthy Weight Loss Coach
• Can-Fit-Pro Certified Resist-A-Ball C.O.R.E Trainer
• Certified in Pro Functional Training System
• Double Black Belt Martial Artist and Cardio Kickboxing Instructor
• 2nd Place - IDFA International Championships Women's Fitness
• Reebok Certified JUKARI Fit to Fly Fitness Instructor
• Creator of 10-Minute Home Workout Videos
• Creator of 30-Minute Body Blast & Weight Loss Bootcamps
• Co-Founder of non-profit organization, Imagine 1 Day.org
Penny's diverse entrepreneurial background as one of Canada's Nominated Top 40 Under 40 has led her on a path to assist others on their journey to self-empowerment.
Her well-rounded approach to wellness and commitment to be of service to others has made her a passionate, results-driven wellness coach and fitness trainer who is highly effective at getting people in shape, and more importantly, coaching people to empower their lives from the inside out.
Penny is known to deliver powerful workouts that challenge your strength and endurance, while transforming your body to look and feel its best. She also specializes in healthy weight loss and interval training to maximize your workout, boost metabolism and burn fat.
As an experienced martial artist with a double black belt in Karate, Penny has competed in numerous Canadian-American Karate Championships with the West Coast Warriors National Karate Team. This specialized skill has made her one of Toronto’s toughest Cardio Kickboxing and Bootcamp Instructors.
Furthermore, with a background in modeling and acting, Playboy named her Top 20 Special Editions Celebrity Model, and Electronic Arts used her inspiring personality to create "Penny" the 3-D animated action figure for Def Jam Vendetta video game.
Penny has also been featured in major publications including MuscleMag, Inside Fitness and Strong Athlete.
Penny is the co-founder of Imagine 1 Day.org, a non-profit organization invested in cutting edge self-generating education in Ethiopia so that by 2030, all Ethiopian children have access to quality education free of foreign aid.